Your appointments are very important to our massage therapists, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 12 hours notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount
- Appointments made within the 12 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 12 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount
- Packages are non-refundable
- Packages are transferable to friends and/or family
- The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our team members scheduled filled, thus better serving everyone. Our policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
As a courtesy, we will text and confirm your service appointments two hours before your appointment date. Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments, and the cancellation fee.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.